SPAM: Re: Anyone Using Eric4 IDE?

dweimer dweimer at dweimer.net
Thu Oct 24 18:08:48 UTC 2013

On 10/24/2013 11:10 am, Boris Samorodov wrote:
> 24.10.2013 01:08, dweimer пишет:
>> Just curious if anyone has been is successful using the Eric4 IDE on
>> their FreeBSD systems, I took a look at it a couple of months back,
>> went
>> through some online tutorials using it, and was going to try it out
>> for
>> some Python QT GUI code.  When I first looked at it everything ran
>> fine,
>> but now that I finally got around to trying to use it for something
>> beyond trying it out, I keep getting terminated with Signal 11
>> Segmentation Fault from Python when ever I try just about anything.
>>
>> Core was generated by `python2.7'.
>> Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault.
>> #0  0x0000000801232651 in ?? ()
>>
>> Of course there have been several updates to the system since it was
>> at
>> a working state, I have the same problem on two systems, my laptop and
>> virtual machine running on my workstation, so its at least not
>> specific
>> to the single machine, but both have fairly similar configurations and
>> ports installed.
>
> It just works for me.

Any possibility you could share the options you have set in python? or
how they may possibly differ from mine below?

# This file is auto-generated by 'make config'.
# Options for python27-2.7.5_3
_OPTIONS_READ=python27-2.7.5_3
_FILE_COMPLETE_OPTIONS_LIST=EXAMPLES FPECTL IPV6 NLS PTH PYMALLOC SEM
THREADS UCS2 UCS4
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=EXAMPLES
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=FPECTL
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=IPV6