FreeBSD distribution for ARM processors.

John W. Kitz John.Kitz at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 24 14:15:00 UTC 2013

Gilbert,

Thanks. Do you expect this current position to change in the near future?

The reason I'm asking is the fact that I get the impression that there may
be developments in the area of hardware development such as the cubietruck
(see
http://cubieboard.org/2013/09/14/cubietruck-is-put-into-trial-production/)
which move ARM based systems closer to general purpose platforms based on
architectures such as i386, AMD, SPARC, etc. and which might warrant such a
change provided that it is feasible from a perspective of distribution
packaging of course.

Regards, Jk.