It is the duty of the developer Freebsd say that the BSD Daemon is his beloved imp?

Jorge Luis Carvalho Santos jorgeassembler1 at outlook.com
Wed Oct 16 17:58:49 UTC 2013

It is the duty of the developer Freebsd say that the BSD Daemon is his beloved imp, wait for user choice to get used to the scratchy noises of daemons?
Wonder if it is the duty of the developer Freebsd say this because the title 17.3. how many
FreeBSD hackers does it take to change a
lamp? says in part: "Eleven to the idea of creating a smaller lightbulb that could fit in
Their Tamagotchi if we ever decide to port FreeBSD to such
platform, "and I understand that only those who can decide the Freebsd port for this platform are the developers of Freebsd or am I misunderstanding?