Dropbox alternative

Dean E. Weimer dweimer at dweimer.net
Tue Oct 15 11:42:37 UTC 2013

You might want to look at pyd.io, I am using it both at home and at my company, it's open source, has iOS and android clients, requires a web server capable of running php, it's easy to setup and manage.  They also have a paid version if you want support, the developer has been responsive to messages I have left on the community site resolving issues I have run into running the free version.

Sent from my iPad