The $55 Formula

Hassan Shareef hkshareef at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 23:32:10 UTC 2013

Last week, I had a really good, heart to heart talk with a lady that had been struggling in her business for a while.
She had not made any money, people were not getting back to her, and she was ready to give up on the whole thing.

I asked her if she was treating it like a job or a hobby???

She immediately said, she was treating it like a job, we both discovered that she was putting in a solid 15-20 minutes a day.

She was doing a bunch of little things that didn't produce income for about 2-3 hours.

She was not really doing anything that brought in NEW prospects.

In her mind, she was "working her business" for 2-3 hours a day. She was truly hitting the phones for about 15-20 minutes a day
and that was it.

Even then, if we subtracted the dial time, waiting on the line, voicemails, etc... she was really only FULLY prospecting 5-7 minutes a day.

I wanted to show her our opportinity & formula in Xplocial & it blew her mind, she immediately joined & in the next few days she
saw a major jump in her Xplocial business.

If you too are looking for 100% commission results every week checkout www.residual-pay.net

Hassan Shareef
www.facebook.com/hassan.shareef.52

"The Only Limits On Human Achievement Are Self-Imposed"