Problem with IPSec setup

fbsd-mbox fbsd-mbox at mail.ru
Thu Oct 3 16:23:25 UTC 2013

Hello.

Does anyone have a clue why kernel always directs ESP packets via
default route (or default gateway in FIB 0), even if there are other
FIBs with per-interface routes?

I'm stuck with the gateway, which is connected to 2 ISPs and the
necessity to configure IPSec tunnels on both external channels. Using
setfib(8) I've managed to successfully establish an IKE session via both
channels (using a separate instance of racoon per each channel), but the
tunnel is just not working.
Using IPFW's setfib option does not make any difference.

Is this a bug or I'm missing some point?