Hardware Encryption Market - Analysis & Forecast (2013 – 2018)
amy.cole at researchandmarkets.org
Thu Nov 28 22:37:44 UTC 2013
'Hardware Encryption Market - By Algorithms (AES, RSA), Architectures (FPGA, ASIC), Products (Hard Disk Drives, USB Drives and In-Line Encryptors), Applications, Verticals and Geography - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2018) '
This reports considers the semi-conductor sub-market of the hardware encryption market for hardware based encryption chipsets. The semiconductor market is currently estimated at around $1.77 billion and is expected to reach $6.06 billion by 2018. Though the numbers of chipset manufacturers are low at present, a growing number of chipset players are looking to tap into the hardware encryption market and thus the procurement channel is expected to become more efficient in the future.
This report offers a complete view of the hardware encryption industry with regards to the products market. It provides detailed market segments and qualitative analysis at every level of classification done by semiconductors, products, applications, sub-applications, verticals and geography. Figures - both revenue and volume - are forecast until 2018 to give a glimpse of the potential revenue base in this market.
For more information please click on:
Scope of the Report
- Total Markets: Global hardware encryption Market - Product Market, Child/Sub-Markets, Related Markets, Total Addressable Market (TAM) and Market Penetration of Hardware encryption.
- Child/Sub Markets: Semiconductors market in hardware encryption.
- Related Markets: Software encryption Market.
- Market by Verticals: Global Hardware encryption Verticals market, Industrial, Residential, Commercial and Government Institutional.
- Market by Products: Hardware encrypted hard disk drives (HDDs), In-line encryptors and hardware encrypted USB flash drives & memory sticks.
- Market by Application Sector: Hardware encryption markets in Consumer Electronics Sector, Communication networking security, Automotive and Transportation Sector, Military Defense & Aerospace (MDA) Sector, Healthcare Sector, Enterprise Sector and Emerging and other Application Sector.
- Market in Consumer electronics sector: Hardware encryption market in Enterprise applications, Notebook and Laptop Applications, Desktop applications and other consumer electronic device applications.
- Market in Military, Defense & Aerospace sector: Hardware encryption market in Military data encryption applications and Satellite Communication applications.
- Market by Geography: North America (sub-segmentation by the U.S. & others), Europe (sub-segmentation by U.K., Germany, France and others), Asia-Pacific (sub-segmentation by China, Japan, South Korea, India and others), and Rest of the Word (sub-segmentation by Latin America, the Middle East and others).
- Competitive Landscape: Market share analysis separately for Hardware encrypted HDD product manufacturers and Hardware encrypted USB drive manufacturers.
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of major companies existing in the hardware encryption value chain.
For more information please click on:
1.1 Key Take-Aways
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Scope & Markets Covered
1.5 Research Methodology
1.6 Report Assumptions
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
3.2 Market Statistics
4 Industry Characteristics
4.2 Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Pest Analysis
4.4 Pricing And Cost Analysis
4.5 Market Investment Analysis
5 Market Analysis
5.2 Market Dynamics
5.3 Industry Trends
5.4 Porters Analysis
6 Market In Smartphone And Tablet Applications
6.1 Smartphones And Tablets
7 Market By Encryption Algorithms & Architectures
7.1 Hardware Encryption Market By Algorithm
7.2 Hardware Encryption Market By Architectures
7.3 Hardware Encryption Market By Connectivity Environments
8 Market By Products
8.2 Hard Disk Drives
8.4 USB Memory Sticks And Flash Drives
9 Market By Application
9.2 Consumer Electronics Sector
9.3 Communication Networking Security
9.4 Automotive & Transportation Sector
9.5 Military, Defense & Aerospace (MDA) Sector
9.6 Healthcare Sector
9.7 Emerging & Other Applications Sectors
10 Market By Verticals
10.5 Government Institutions
11 Market By Geography
11.2 North America
11.5 Rest Of The World
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 Market Share Ranking
12.2 New Product Launches/Developments
12.3 Mergers & Acquisitions/ Joint Ventures
12.4 Partnerships/Agreements/Strategic Alliance/ Collaborations
12.5 Contract/Deployment/ Awards/Certifications
13 Company Profiles Overview, Products And Services, Financials, Strategy & Development)*
13.1 Certes Networks Inc.
13.2 GSMK Cryptophone
13.3 Imation Corp.
13.4 Kanguru Solutions
13.5 Kingston Technology Corporation
13.6 Koolspan Inc.
13.7 Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
13.8 Merlincryption Llc
13.9 Micron Technology Inc.
13.10 Netapp Inc.
13.11 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
13.12 Sandisk Corporation
13.13 Seagate Technology Plc
13.14 Secfone AG
13.15 Secude AG
13.16 Toshiba Corporation
13.17 Viasat Inc.
13.18 Western Digital Corporation
13.19 Winmagic Inc.
*Details On Overview, Products And Services, Financials, Strategy & Development Might Not Be Captured In Case Of Unlisted Companies.
Electronic (Single User): EUR 3565
Electronic (1 - 5 Users): EUR 4332
Electronic (Site License): EUR 5482
Electronic (Enterprisewide): EUR 6900
Ordering - Three easy ways to place your order:
1] Order online at http://www.researchandmarkets.com/publication/mejf6c1/hardware_encryption_market_by_algorithms_arc
2] Order by fax: Print an Order form from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/publication/mejf6c1/hardware_encryption_market_by_algorithms_arc and Fax to +353 1 4100 980
3] Order by mail: Print an Order form from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/publication/mejf6c1/hardware_encryption_market_by_algorithms_arc and post to Research and Markets, Guinness Center, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8. Ireland.
Thank you for your consideration.
Research and Markets Ltd
amy.cole at researchandmarkets.com
Subscribe: Click on http://www.researchandmarkets.com/register.asp You can subscribe free for regular details on new research in your sector.
Please note you are currently subscribed as freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
If you no longer wish to receive our market research updates, please reply to this message with Suppression Request as the subject line, or use the link below
More information about the freebsd-questions