Trying to use TP-LINK TL-WN7200ND as network connection.

Edwin L. Culp W. edwinlculp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 23:45:43 UTC 2013

I have tried tu get the above usb adapter on several versions of freebsd.
I am unable to get it to work.  Only the connection to USB is seen.

run0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> metric 0 mtu 2290
        ether 64:66:b3:0e:42:33
        nd6 options=29<PERFORMNUD,IFDISABLED,AUTO_LINKLOCAL>
        media: IEEE 802.11 Wireless Ethernet autoselect (autoselect)
        status: no carrier

It has no carrier.

I must be missing something very basic that I haven't found after two days.

Thanks for any suggestions,

ed

--

Bienes Raíces in Coatepec, Veracruz, Mexico <http://www.ecomania.info>