Request for Guest post

Ramya Raju ramyaraju896 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 10:08:00 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I’m Ramya, a freelance writer/designer from India. I just came across your
website and I’m very impressed by it. The contents are very thoughtful and
worth reading. Great work!

I have a couple websites about English courses, that I’m currently
promoting for myself. I thought we could benefit each other somehow? If you
are interested, I’d be happy to write a very high-quality article for your
site and get a couple permanent links from it? While your website is
benefiting from my high-quality article, I’m getting links from your site,
making this proposition mutually beneficial.What do you think about this,
please? I do write on generic topics also .Shall I write about English
courses or you’ve other suggestions?

Waiting for your response, and please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Thanks,
Ramya Raju