increasing the size of the NanoBSD /cfg slice

David Newman dnewman at networktest.com
Wed Nov 13 21:43:12 UTC 2013

Greetings. For NanoBSD running on FreeBSD 9.2-RELEASE i386, what is the
parameter to increase the size of the /cfg partition?

There's a NANO_RAM_TMPVARSIZE option to set the sizes of the /tmp and
/var RAM disks but I don't see a similar option in nanobsd.conf or
nanobsd.sh for setting the size of the /cfg partition.

The system currently allocates 1.4 Mbytes to /cfg, but I'll need at
least 20 Mbytes of permanent storage. How to address?

thanks

dn

ps. If there's a better forum for NanoBSD questions, please advise.