"swap" partition leads to instability?

Michael Sierchio kudzu at tenebras.com
Sun May 26 23:40:19 UTC 2013

The Intel SLC mSATA drives I use in embedded devices don't support TRIM,
but - it doesn't seem to matter.  Actually, I'm confident that just using
bare partitions for swap is fine, and I haven't had any of the trouble I
witnessed with MLC devices.  The difference is that the size is limited to
under 32GB.

- M