Gateway on downloads

Jos Chrispijn kernel at webrz.net
Sun May 26 17:16:15 UTC 2013

Hi all,

 > netstart -rn (partitially)

Destination        Gateway            Flags    Refs      Use Netif Expire
default            10.10.10.100       UGS         0   858468 re0

Can you tell me how I can force _any_download from my server not going
via 10.10.10.100 but to another gateway number 10.10.10.200?
For incoming uploads (ftp) and domain requests (Apache) still to keep
10.10.10.100 for incoming traffic.

I have NZBGet installed and want to use the 2nd gateway (triple time the
1st gateway speed) on downloads.
Maybe there is a way on ftp/download requests to redirect certain
destination IP's to be switch through another network gateway IP?

Thanks,
Jos Chrispijn