How to get kernel source code of free-BSD release 9.1

Chou, David J david.j.chou at intel.com
Sun May 19 21:03:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

I  have created a virtual machine of PC-BSD release 9.1 64 bit in VMware Player Version 5.0.0 build-812388 based on PCBSD9.1-x64-DVD.iso downloaded from ftp://mirrors.isc.org/pub/pcbsd/9.1/amd64/PCBSD9.1-x64-DVD.iso , and setup network configuration and installed Firefox 20.0 by AppCafe, and configured the network setting in Preference->Advanced of Firefox, and I could  access Internet.

Now I need to build my own customized kernel, but there is no src subdirectory in /usr, so here is my question:

  1.  Is there any way to install kernel source when I create the  virtual machine from PCBSD9.1-x64-DVD.iso ?
  2.  Any BKM to get the kernel source after the Virtual Machine already created as my case now?

Thanks!

Regards,
David