Acer Aspire One D250 && special function keys

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sun May 19 19:16:41 UTC 2013

El día Sunday, May 19, 2013 a las 08:42:51PM +0200, Polytropon escribió:

> Did you use xev to check if those keys generate a unique
> code or symbol? If not, try loading one of the present
> /boot/kernel/acpi_*.ko modules to see if one of them can
> enable the functionality. Of course none of the present
> ones look as if it would support a Acer Aspire One D250,
> but go ahead and try. :-)

They do not give anything in xev(1), I tried this before posting
already, and I was afraid of PANIC's just kldloading the acpi_*
I will try this tomorrow in single user modus. Thanks

	matthias

--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  - Never being an iSlave
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments, no HTML/RTF in E-mail
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards