List Spam Filtering

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Sat May 11 18:30:18 UTC 2013

> I'm curious how much spam you get through this list.
>
> Just counted, and I have about 2 Spams per week for the last month,
> that's more than usual.

Personaly I'm on ~ 47 freebsd lists or so my MH dirs + procmail
filter boxes suggest, so when someone spams multiple lists with the
same spam it irritates. I'm on various other lists too, (last I
counted it was about 100 in all inc. freebsd) so grateful for each
list that is subscribers only.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultant, Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".