making photoalbums for web pages

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri May 10 07:41:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've updated yesterday the laptop of my wife to FreeBSD 10-CURRENT and
ports fromm SVN head, all fine with one exception:

she is used to make photoalbums of the pictures (JPEG) and publish them
on my webserver; she selects in kphotoalbum the pictures she wants (by
clicking them) and the application puts them together, with thumbnails,
to a tree which just goes per SCP -rp to our webserver;

since the update she is without this application because the KDE3
version does not exist in head and the KDE4 version does not compile
even :-(

Is there any other tool for this? I know about webgallery, but this has
not the pre-build phase (selecting images); any other idea?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  - Never being an iSlave
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments, no HTML/RTF in E-mail
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards