Display & Video Campaigns-Inventory Needed

Aaron Seligman aseligman at altitudedigitalpartners.com
Wed May 8 19:10:52 UTC 2013

Happy hump-day,

We have an opportunity with an RTB partner to monetize large amounts of display and video inventory. Currently we are looking for quality inventory in the following areas.

Display: (300*250, 160*600, 728*90)
US inventory
INT Geo's; UK, CAN, AUS

Video: (Pre-roll, mid-roll and post-roll)
US inventory
INT Geo's; UK, CAN, AUS, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia

Please let us know if you have additional volume in any of these geo's.
We are ready to move quickly and look forward to hearing from you.

  Aaron Seligman| Sr. Business Development
  Altitude Digital Inc
  Aseligman at altitudedigitalpartners.com
  Altitudedigitalpartners.com
  o: 303-292-1414x25