who wants "thought.org"?

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Tue May 7 23:28:48 UTC 2013

	people,

	I can do a lot of stuff with  my domain, but nothing is forever,
	and id rather not give thought.org  away for  a few hundred bux.  I
	would like to know if anybody on this [[or other]] freebsd lists
	want to take over  when I seriously Am too old....

	be nice if thought.org could be subsumed into something "bsd";
	but whatever.  my daughter  is ===hopefully=== going into comp-sci
	and maybe she'll be interested.  she will be a high school sr this
	fall and that means {??} **9**9**9.

	thought id throw this open while I can still Type!!

	gary

              Twenty-six years of service to the Unix community.