update from apache22 to apache24

Ryan Frederick ryanrfrederick at gmail.com
Fri May 3 20:28:27 UTC 2013

The Apache site has documentation on upgrading from 2.2 to 2.4 --
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/upgrading.html

The main change for me was the new allow/deny syntax.

I've updated almost all of my Apache installs from 2.2 to 2.4 with no
issues. The only installs I haven't updated yet are those using
mod_evasive, since it's currently broken with 2.4

Ryan