Information!

DAWES FOUNDATION,UK dawes01 at gmx.co.uk
Sat Mar 30 22:54:41 UTC 2013

Hello,

This message is from the DAWES FOUNDATION, UNITED KINGDOM and directly addressed to you. This foundation was set up this month March, 2013 with the intention to make out donations to charity projects and the less privileged all over the world through 20 LUCKY persons.

Firstly we'll like to introduce ourselves...Dave and Angela Dawes are our names, the winners of one of Britain's biggest lottery (101 million pounds) in the month of october,2011. Please see our video/interview in the web link (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lottery-jackpot-winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-family.html ).

Exactly 16 months after our lottery winning, we finally have an approval from the Government to commence our 2013 charity foundation/projects, and also to use the opportunity to give out cash grant of 1 million pounds each to at least 20 persons.
You received this message because your email address was submitted to us by your email service provider from your country, declaring YOU as the "LUCKY" individual for a cash grant of 1 million pounds from us.
To you, this message may sound unreal BUT it is a 100% genuine, giving you a once in a life time opportunity to get more established.

We anticipate your immediate response through our contact email below for comprehensive details on fund disbursement.

Best of luck,
Dave and Angela Dawes
Email: dawes.foundation2013 at gmx.co.uk
CEO DAWES FOUNDATION,UK.