Pkg in FreeBSD 9.1 release, file not found

Edgar Rodolfo cybernautape at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 08:51:24 UTC 2013

Hi guys! :)

I put in .cshrc:

setenv PACKAGESITE
"ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-9-stable/Latest"
and afterwards #pkg_add -r pkg to use pkg

But currently i can not use pkg :(, but i remember that few days ago i
was using I used pkg to update and install some binary package, but
today I can not use pkg.

today when i put pkg update:
pkg: ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-9-stable/Latest//repo.txz:File
unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)

currently i have:
#~pkg info pkg
pkg-1.0.1                       New generation manager

I copy the file pkg.conf.sample to /usr/local/etc/pkg.conf
#less /usr/local/etc/pkg.conf
[...]

#Configuraton options
PACKAGESITE        :http://pkg.freebsd.org/${ABI}/Latest
[...]

But it does not works :(, help me please :(, thanks in advice for you reply

--
"UNIX is basically a simple operating system,
but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity."

Mis bits:
http://bitsenlared.wordpress.com
Live free or die!