Release 9.1 and 3G usb Modem

Leonardo Santagostini lsantagostini at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 16:33:53 UTC 2013

Well, after trying so many things with no luck, i will give a try on ubuntu.

I must say all the support that give to me Odhiambo was excellent. Thanks
to all of you, thanks Odhiambo for all your effort.

Lets see what happen.

Saludos / Regards
Leonardo Santagostini

<http://ar.linkedin.com/in/santagostini>