any 9.1-RELEASE-p1 to 10.0-CURRENT howtos?

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 16:24:16 UTC 2013

Dear folks,

On one of my machines I cannot get it to update ports, most fail with
gettext.  I tried some options like disabling Native Language Support
in binutils, but it still fails.  I deleted all the ports and am
looking at starting from scratch again, but this time move to CLANG
and build world and install world and not USE gcc and GNU anymore (on
the machine which gettext fails).  Is there a nice howto as to how to
do this?
How can it be done in easy steps and then try to track current?

I am aware that I would be on my own if I track current, but I want to
test many programs to see if they would build without GCC and with
CLANG only and report back to the developers and let them know of
issues.

Thanks,

Antonio