Upgrade from 6.4 to 9.1?

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Sat Mar 16 19:42:30 UTC 2013

I have an old system happily running 6.4 but am finding that it can no
longer download or build a ports index.  Thus I guess it's time to upgrade.

What "gotchas" do I need to look out for?  In the past my upgrades have
always been simply downloading new source, reviewing kernel config file,
and then rebuilding the system.  Any ports that didn't work after that I
would just rebuild as well.  However I've never waited this long to
upgrade.  Do I need to do anything different?

Thanks,

Drew

--
Like card tricks?