growisofs does not burn folders correctly all files are flat on the disk no folders

CeDeROM cederom at tlen.pl
Sun Mar 10 20:07:39 UTC 2013

Hey :-)

I have problem with growisofs - I get all files flat on the disk there
are no directories as on the source drive :-( I had this once with BD
and once with DVD disk on my new 9.1-RELEASE machine.

growisofs -Z/dev/cd2 -dvd-compat -R -J -iso-level 3 -udf *

% growisofs --version
* growisofs by <appro at fy.chalmers.se>, version 7.1,
  front-ending to mkisofs: mkisofs 3.00 (amd64-unknown-freebsd9.1)
Copyright (C) 1993-1997 Eric Youngdale (C) 1997-2010 J�rg Schilling

Any hints welcome :-)
Tomek