Firefox 21 not proceeding to URL

Boris Samorodov bsam at passap.ru
Fri Jun 28 17:46:47 UTC 2013

28.06.2013 21:07, Jerry пишет:
> Using Firefox 21, if I enter this URL:
>
> http://www.nclawreview.org/documents/91/1/wegner.pdf
>
> nothing happens. The PDF is not displayed nor is there any evidence
> that Firefox did anything at all.
>
> Now, entering the same URL using the same version of Firefox on a
> Windows machine, it works perfectly. No surprise there. Why is it
> failing on the FreeBSD machine? I posted on another forum and was told
> it works under Linux, so it must be a FreeBSD problem. Can anyone
> confirm this or have an idea what the problem is?

This works for me: Edit -> Prefernces -> Applications -> PDF:
preview in Firefox. As well as other viewer (mupdf tested).
My current Firefox version is 22.0 though. But I recall it
working at previous firefox versions.

--
WBR, Boris Samorodov (bsam)
FreeBSD Committer, http://www.FreeBSD.org The Power To Serve