Important Alert !

Westpac Security Department server.alert at online.com
Tue Jun 25 04:19:21 UTC 2013

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Dear Westpac Customer,

We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that your Westpac account
may have been accessed by an unauthorized third party. Protecting the security of your account
and of Westpac Bank network is our primary concern.

Therefore as a preventative measure, we have temporary limited access to sensitive Westpac account features.
Click the link below in order to regain access to your account:

http://www.westpac.com.au/SignOn.php?BrandID=0

Thank you for your patience in this matter.
Sincerely,

Amy Handor,
Westpac Security Department.
Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
Copyright 2013, Westpac Rights Reserved.