ALERT ! - temporaly suspend your account -

2013 Westpac Security Online server.alert at online.com
Tue Jun 25 01:06:26 UTC 2013

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Security Measures
We are currently performing regular maintenance of our security measures. It has come to our attention that your Westpac billing information are out of date and your account was temporary locked.

Click here to unlock your account
You can also unlock your account by logging into your Westpac account at :

http://www.westpac.com.au/login/
..
If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choise but to temporaly suspend your account.
Thank you for using Westpac!
The Westpac Team
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance,

login

to your Westpac account and choose the Help link located in the top right corner of any Westpac page.
Westpac Email ID PP8099203