auth.notice on syslog server

SWENNEN Rudi Rudi.SWENNEN at onprvp.fgov.be
Mon Jun 24 13:00:50 UTC 2013

Hello FreeBSD-list,

I have the following two freebsd systems/servers: a server and a client. The syslog of the client is send to the server.
I was wondering why the auth.notice entry on my server is generating a syslog entry (/dev/console) when I change to root on the client:
Jun 24 12:01:38 SERVER kernel: Jun 24 12:00:32 CLIENT su: rudi to root on /dev/ttyv0

Is there a way to "limit" the auth-facility not to log via syslog if the entry in generated from a remote system?

Thanks for the response.

Kr,

Rudi