mail from Charlie

CyberLeo Kitsana cyberleo at cyberleo.net
Thu Jun 13 19:56:03 UTC 2013

On 06/13/2013 11:36 AM, Pol Hallen wrote:
> Hi all :-)

Wow: the combination of your domain name and the subject you chose
really made this message look like spam.

> I use 9.1... I don't known why, from yesterday I didn't received any
> mail from Charlie :-/

Check that periodic has completed: sometimes it gets stuck when disks
fail or filesystems disappear unexpectedly during a security scan or
what have you, and the periodic process will hang around in ps forever.

> postfix runs perfectly and I don't known how investigate about this
> problem...

Check the postfix mail log. I think it defaults to /var/log/maillog ;
that will tell you if anything even attempted to send mail. Unless you
changed the defaults, cron will kick off periodic daily at 03:00 local time.

> Also portaudit should be send an email?

This should be included in the security run email.

> thanks for help!

Hope this helps!

--
Fuzzy love,