information about configurable load-time parameters

Meny Yossefi menyy at mellanox.com
Tue Jun 11 12:25:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm using FreeBSD 9.1 and looking for a way to pass a module parameters on load time.
I came across the 'TUNABLE' macros which provided a decent solution.

The question that remains is how to notify the user about those configurable load-time parameters ?
I guess I'm looking for some kind of 'modinfo' which describes those parameters among other things.

Thanks,
Meny Yossefi | SW Engineer | FreeBSD team
Mellanox Technologies Ltd
Work: +972-74-7129121, Cell: +972-52-8379557