custom kernel installation

Norman Khine norman at khine.net
Sat Jun 8 17:37:02 UTC 2013

great, i managed to compile and install the custom kernel with IPFW kernel
support as discussed, thanks for your help!

i would like to optimise the kernel to be more specific to my hardware,
here is a breakdown of what i have:

https://gist.github.com/nkhine/fcbcbe36221dc39491f9

here is what is left in my kernel, is there anything else i should take out?

https://gist.github.com/nkhine/fcbcbe36221dc39491f9/revisions

any advice much appreciated

--
%>>> "".join( [ {'*':'@','^':'.'}.get(c,None) or chr(97+(ord(c)-83)%26) for