Disable build new pkg format in poudriere

C. L. Martinez carlopmart at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 13:32:43 UTC 2013

HI all,

 I need to build some packages without using new pkg format. I would
like to accomplish this using poudriere, but is this possible?? Or do
I need to use another package builder??

 I have tried to build rsync, but when I try to install, this error is returned:

tar: +CONTENTS: Not found in archive
tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors.
pkg_add: tar extract of
/poudriere/data/packages/fbsd91_amd64_legacy-default/All/rsync-3.0.9_3.txz
failed!
pkg_add: unable to extract table of contents file from
'/poudriere/data/packages/fbsd91_amd64_legacy-default/All/rsync-3.0.9_3.txz'
- not a package?

 In make config file:

WITH_PKGNG=no
WITHOUT_X11=yes