FreeBSD slices and the Boot Manager

Conny Andersson ataraxi at telia.com
Sun Jul 28 20:04:33 UTC 2013

Hi Ian,

Thank you for all of your advices regarding my questions. I have been using
FreeBSD for more than ten years, but I never heard of sade (sysadmins disk
editor). That is one of the joyful things with running FreeBSD/Unix; there
is always something earlier unheard of to explore. And, there is always
more than one way to approach a problem.

Thank you Ian,

Conny