Saving scanned document

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Tue Jul 23 22:37:49 UTC 2013

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 19:16:06 -0300
Mario Lobo articulated:

> Doesn't Brother printers have a webpage where you can scan from it? At
> least that's what the HP I have does. Any computer on the network can
> access this page and scan from it. Including my BSD.

I don't know. It seems like a lot more work than is really necessary
though. There is a web interface, but that only allows me to make
settings to the unit. There is a application that controls printing,
scanning, faxing and copying but that is only available on a Windows or
Mac machine. They do have some utilities for *.nix, but none of them
work out of the box on FreeBSD.

--
Jerry ♔