Fresh installation 9.1

hrkesh sahu hrisikeshsahu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 12:43:08 UTC 2013

Hi All,
after using freebsd for  10 to 20 mins, Key board is getting locked.
Before this problem , i have enabled ftpd and provided root login for ftp
server access. after  that I am facing this problem . but i revert back
this root access. and i stopped the ftpd service.
mouse is working properly. but key board is not responding properly.

Please help me on this.

Regards