FreeBSD software installation problems

Eduardo Morras emorrasg at yahoo.es
Wed Jul 17 08:35:41 UTC 2013

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 00:32:28 +0800 (CST)
chenjunbing1234 <chenjunbing1234 at 126.com> wrote:

> questions at FreeBSD.org
> Iknowvery littleEnglish, and Iwant to learnfreebsd,I was underftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/zh_CN.GB2312/books/handbook/above tutorialto installand preparation, andmeta lot of problems,Imade ​​athreehttp://bbs.chinaunix.net/forum-5-1.htmlforumpostingsentitled:novicestep by stepinstallFreeBSD-9.0-RELEASE,not many peopleto helpMymainproblemis the softwareinstalled,I hopeto get your help.

What problems did you met? I don't understand chinese, sorry. What do you try to install?

The page http://bbs.chinaunix.net/forum-5-1.htmlforumpostingsentitled:novice doesn't exist.

Perhaps PC-BSD may help you to install it.

---   ---
Eduardo Morras <emorrasg at yahoo.es>