How to create NanoBSD iso image to install NanoBSD on vmware machine?

Ganesh Borse bganesh05 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 08:14:46 UTC 2013

Hi Olivier,

Hard Disk is configured as IDE (IDE 1:1), vm settings.

When freebsd image is booting in this VM, before getting the above error,
following logs are displayed on boost console:
   ada0: <VMWare Virtual IDE Hard Driver 00000001> ATA-4 device
   ada0: Previously was known as ad3
   ..
   Trying to mount root from cd9660:/dev/iso9660/nanoISO [ro]...

Thanks

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Olivier Nicole <olivier.nicole at cs.ait.ac.th