chrome does not refresh screen content

CeDeROM cederom at tlen.pl
Tue Jul 9 09:22:44 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 7:21 AM, Shane Ambler <FreeBSD at shaneware.biz> wrote:
> I see this issue while playing videos in vlc, it's not 100% but close,
> so it may be related to video resolution or codec. As soon as I stop the
> video (not pause but stop) the windows draw properly again.

Hello Shane :-) My problem is not related to videos, as it occurs on
standard websites with no multimedia, maybe some more JavaScripts
activitiy..

Your VLC/Xorg refresh related problem may be related to invalid Xorg
configuration - please search for hald and xorg autodetectinput - if
you have frozen screen until you move a mouse this is it and you can
solve it relatively easy :-)

Best regards! :-)
Tomek