How to fix a broken owner for files from world & build from ports?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Tue Jan 29 20:17:56 UTC 2013

I don't use space in filenames, I just wanted to ensure, that file names
with spaces will be handled partly correctly.
At the moment I'm not working intensively. Every once in a while I take a
look at a directory and compare it with the backups. If there's something
wrong, I manually run chown. I copy each step I'm doing to a file.
Overcautious, without haste and without a script ;), I fix it step by step.

Regards,
Ralf