Dependencies after port tree update

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Jan 18 04:47:31 UTC 2013

Hi :)

I had to do a "portsnap fetch update" to compile icedtea-web and run into
a dependency hell. Most apps can't be launched anymore. When I deinstall,
recompile the new versions and install them, I have tons of dependencies
for each app.

Is there a way to automatically recompile all broken apps and dependencies?

If needed I could restore from a dump backup and continue with repeating
the "portsnap fetch update" or what ever else, but I would prefer to fix
the install.

Regards,
Ralf

--