SSH on FreeBSD

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Jan 15 11:21:32 UTC 2013

El día Tuesday, January 15, 2013 a las 05:45:36PM +0700, Erich Dollansky escribió:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 10:10:16 +0000
> Mannase Nyathi <mannase at cipherwave.co.za> wrote:
>
> > CipherWave Fibre Broadband with FREE installation from only
> > R8840/month
> >
> > Good day,
> >
> > I have just configured FreeBSD on my server. I would like to find out
> > how can I be able to login to it via ssh?
> >
> > Looking forward to hear from you soon.
> >
> > Thank you
> >

> you must enable ssh in /etc/inetd.conf and then read

In FreeBSD it is in rc.conf

$ man rc.conf | col -b | fgrep -i ssh

	matthias

--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  - No HTML/RTF in E-mail
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards