SSH on FreeBSD

Mannase Nyathi mannase at cipherwave.co.za
Tue Jan 15 10:30:03 UTC 2013

CipherWave Fibre Broadband with FREE installation from only R8840/month

Good day,

I have just configured FreeBSD on my server. I would like to find out how can I be able to login to it via ssh?

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thank you

--
Mannase Nyathi
Support Technician

This email may be confidential or privileged, and CipherWave Storage
Solutions Africa (Pty) Ltd does not waive any related rights and
obligations, which may include the protection of intellectual
property. Any distribution, use or copying of this email or the
information it contains by other than an intended recipient is
unauthorised. If you have received this email in error please delete
it immediately. Due to the inherent uncertainties involved in modern
email transmissions, CipherWave Storage Solutions Africa (Pty) Ltd
cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any errors or
omissions, loss or damage from either use or misuse of the content,
including viruses.