Jails

Leonardo M. Ramé martinrame at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 22:01:36 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I've tried that, but I got the same results:

root at debian:/# ping www.google.com
WARNING: setsockopt(ICMP_FILTER): Protocol not available
WARNING: your kernel is veeery old. No problems.
PING www.google.com (173.194.42.16) 56(84) bytes of data.
ping: recvmsg: Invalid argument
ping: recvmsg: Invalid argument
ping: recvmsg: Invalid argument
ping: recvmsg: Invalid argument

--- www.google.com ping statistics ---
4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 3078ms

root at debian:/#

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com