Regarding: Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.

Joe Altman freebsd at chthonixia.net
Sun Jan 13 05:20:44 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 06:21:28PM -0800, Waitman Gobble wrote:
>> Hi,
>
> If the email contact is as listed it seems there is not a specific person
> who has taken the port. I found your email to the ports list with the
> attached config.log. I will take a look at the problem and probably find a
> solution. I'm heading out for the evening so I may not get to it until
> tomorrow morning.

Thank you; it's not urgent for me, as kino currently works. I just
wanted to open a bug report.

Also: it seems that since the last time I used send-pr Spamassassin was
placed between the recipients of send-pr and dynamic hosts. So it looks
as if it may be best for people to be told to use the web interface for
bugs, since send-pr seems to use the localhost MTA, rather than SMTP
AUTH.