RE: FreeBSD Hp Proliant DL580 g7 & IBM 3650 installation problem

Emre Çamalan cwemre at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 11:08:53 UTC 2013

HP p410i Smart Array Raid Controller Card is used by HP proliant dl 580 g7,
so when i read Freebsd Hardware Compatibility page ... i saw

ciss(4) driver
includes: HP Smart Array P410i

before installation start i load this module from loader console...

loader console> load ciss
OK Loading....
loader console> autoboot

it worked,