urxvt mouse selection / links troubles

David Demelier demelier.david at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 07:28:02 UTC 2013

Hello,

I use rxvt-unicode for years, but these days I'm having trouble when
selecting link texts, what does not work anymore :

o clicking on the text to open the browser, using URxvt*urlLauncher: firefox
o trouble when selecting text (sometimes it does not copy to clipboard)
o trouble when selecting text bis, a large part of terminal is selected
while I only tried to select a link.

This is my config :

URxvt*font: xft:DejaVu Sans Mono:pixelsize=11
URxvt*modifier:alt
URxvt*urlLauncher: firefox
URxvt*matcher.button: 1
URxvt*cursorColor: #ffffff
URxvt*cursorBlink: false
URxvt*intensityStyles: true
URxvt*shading: 20
URxvt*perl-ext-common: default,matcher
URxvt*title: Terminal

In this screenshot http://markand.malikania.fr/pics/selection.png I've
tried to select the WWW link so I clicked near the http:// beginning and
moving to the end of the link, and you can see what have been selected.

Cheers,
David