Reading the handbook from console

dteske at freebsd.org dteske at freebsd.org
Thu Jan 10 23:56:02 UTC 2013

Ok, the reason I ask is actually because I have this insane (?) idea of shoving
one of the aforementioned solutions onto the installation media so that (gasp)
we can have that functionality back like we had in the days of sysinstall.

So naturally, my first question is "which one?"

Thoughts?
--
Devin