Intel D525MW board No ethernet devices detected with 9.1 Release

iamatt iamatt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 02:44:17 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have an intel D525MW board with an ATOM processor.  The system was
running 9.0 RELEASE amd64 with no problems.  I did an binary upgrade
to 9.1 amd64 and now the onboard ethernet card is not detected.  I
encountered a similar issue when I tried to go from 9.0 RELEASE to 9.0
STABLE a while back.

i just flashed the board with latest intel BIOS  but still do not see
the ethernet device.  The  9.0 RELEASE working system  used the re0
driver.  Any suggestions in getting this resolved?

Thanks

Matt