ssh server hashcode change on nanoBSD

takCoder tak.official at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 10:41:44 UTC 2013

hi everyone,

i've got a nanoBSD server. when i ssh to  it from another bsd system, first
time everything is fine. the source bsd system asks me whether i trust my
nanoSBD server or not and i apply y and the nanoBSD hash key is written in
known_hosts file.

everything is fine until i restart my nanoBSD server. the problem is that
each time i restart my server, the source system is complaining about that
i need to edit my known_hosts  file cause my nanoBSD hash-code is not
matched..

how can i fix this?! it really bothers me cause i think of it as a security
problem.. i can't risk such things on my server..

would someone please give me a hand on this?

always grateful of all your helps here :)

Best Regards,
t.a.k